19 February 2007

Multiple Choice

Possible topics for a blog post today:

Attending our first Feis.

Chinese New Year Celebration.

Sneaking into someone's house to clean out their litter box without their knowledge.


Possible sentences and phrases to describe these events:

...having spent several hours putting spikes in hair...

...one of the few people attending who didn't speak Mandarin, apparently...

...finished altering the pleated skirts (let me tell you, the smell of vinegar-water used to re-set the pleats made my boogers shrivel, as Weaver would say)...

...and since it was 7a.m. and about 3degrees F, I figured not many people would be out wandering around...

...too bad the Mardi Gras celebration was also this weekend, since between that and all the snow there was practically no parking downtown...

...when Kid2 kicked her shuttlecock right into the bouquet on the main table, they just laughed and patted her head...

...and this woman I've never even met before kept saying, "Oh, you must stop by on Wednesday or Thursday -- I have some outfits that would look so cute on your girls"...

...really needed more sleep than I was able to get with all this going on, which is why I'm not writing a coherent post...

1 comment:

chipper said...

non-coherent is very funny! Sorry about the booger shrinkage, but at least that means there aren't any hanging out! :)