21 July 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Fill in the blanks: I will do something productive when I finish messing around with this meme.

Soup
Name something you use to make your home smell good.

Right now I have a bouquet on my table (thanks, L!) but usually it’s herbs and elbow grease. I can’t abide synthetic fragrances, including those in most cleaning products.

Salad
If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?

A generator. Or at least a box of popsicles.

Main Course
Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?

Being awake. Was this a trick question?

Dessert
What can you hear right now while answering these questions?

The wonderful woosh of the air conditioner. There are 500,000 people in our area without power during this sweltering heat; those of us with electricity are aware of our blessings.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my. I'm glad your power stayed on. I know what you mean about the heat and we don't have it as bad as lots of others in VA.

Great feast! My dining room is now open and you are welcome to come in and pull up a chair!

Mama Duck said...

ROTFL at your appetizer! Great feast, mine's up as well!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Good feast. Had fun with your Main Course.
Mine is up too.

ribbiticus said...

lovely salad! my feast is up! ;)

Twisted Cinderella said...

Wow, I am glad you still have power!
Great feast! Mine is served too

Viamarie said...

My first time to visit your blog and I enjoyed reading your posts.

Delicious feast especially your soup.

Happy Monday!