02 May 2007

My Favorite Socks

Just in case anyone wondered. Wink wink nudge nudge.

These are out of Cascade Fixation from the sale bin of a yarn store back in Ohio. The pattern is Broadripple from Knitty. I used size 2 needles.



They are tied for most-favored-sock status with my Girl Scout socks knit from Regia. No memory of what needle size, or even whether I knit them toe-up or toe-down.

Note how the colorways have nothing to do with each other. And they are out of different fibers. One has some pattern to the knitting, one is just plain old stockinette.

Both are out of multi-colored yarn, but I think that's probably due more to random chance than anything else.

Which is why the field is pretty wide open when it comes to figuring out the perfect sock for me.

Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be such helpful information for your sockapalooza pal to know :) Especially, since I'm your Sock PAl!! Woo-hoo!!!! I was just about to send you an email filled with such questions! You rock!! xoxo SuperSockPal